We are Tokaan.com
We take our responsibilities under the Thailand Personal Data Protection Act 2019 (PDPA), including any amendments (“the Act”) seriously. We also recognize the importance of the Personal Data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your Personal Data.
In this policy, “Personal Data” means any data about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data in combination with other information to which the organization may have access and includes the meaning otherwise as defined in the Act as amended from time to time.
If you, at any time, have any queries on this policy or any other queries in relation to how we may manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer (the “DPO”) at the contact details below.
Information we collect
We may collect and process Personal Data about you such as:
- Personal and business contact information, such as name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address that you provide through filling out forms or submit on this Website, our service centers, and customer surveys
- Unique information such as user IDs and passwords
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using
- Details of products and services which you purchase from us or which you have inquired about, such as model, serial number, and dealer name
- Details of your visits to our Website, the activities you engage in when using the services made available via the Website and the resources that you access on or via the Website.
- Personal background information reasonably required for recruitment and administration of employees
We are dedicated to protecting the quality and integrity of your Personal Data. For this we have adopted industry-standard security technologies, procedures and organizational measures, to protect your data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We also encourage you to take precautions to protect your Personal Data from security breach. For example, where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password to access certain parts of the Website or your registered user account, you should not share this password with others.
How we use your information
We may use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To process, manage and administer your account for Tokaan membership and other services including online services
- To communicate with you about Tokaan products, services, and promotional offers that may be of interest to you, upon your consent
- To administer your participation in contests, promotions, and surveys
- To process and respond to your requests, questions and complaints
- To analyze and utilize information on your online interactions with us (e.g. IP address) to customize the Website content in the most suitable manner for you
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to improve our Website and services
- To store, host and/or back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your Personal Data, whether within or outside Thailand
- To responding to legal process, pursuing legal rights and remedies, defending litigation and managing any complaints or claims
- To respond to requests for information from public and governmental/regulatory authorities, statutory boards, related companies and for audit, compliance, investigation and inspection purposes
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
Updating your information
Where you submit Personal Data to us, you should try to ensure such information is accurate, and let us know if such information changes so that we are not holding any inaccurate information about you. If you have registered an account for the Website, you can review and update your Personal Data yourself at any time by logging in to your account.